Revocation right for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without the need to state any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day:
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Slyrs Destillerie GmbH & Co. KG, Bayrischzeller Str. 13, 83727 Schliersee, telephone number: +49 (0)8026 3959004, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
They bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and Contract Expiry
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- For delivering sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Refund Request Form Template
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out and return this form)
An Slyrs Destillerie GmbH & Co. KG, Bayrischzeller Str. 13, 83727 Schliersee: E-mail address: shop@slyrs. De
I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s) - address of the consumer(s) - signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.