Standard Business Terms and customer information
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts you make with us as a provider (Slyrs Distillery GmbH & Co. KG) via the website slyrs.com/shop/ close. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following rules is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can not be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) Already with the setting of each product on our website we will submit a binding offer to conclude a contract on the terms specified in the product description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will then be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (eg PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Immediately) as payment method, you will either be directed to the order summary page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If the forwarding to the respective instant payment system takes place, make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be directed back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all the information again, changing it (also using the "back" function of the internet browser) or canceling the purchase.
By submitting the order using the “order with obligation to pay” button, you are declaring legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are not binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in writing (eg by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail partly automated. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 Right of Retention, Retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention, in so far as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you will be asked to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the freight forwarder as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services from the business relationships with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided you are not a consumer but a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is brought. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
§ 6 Protection of minors
(1) When selling goods that are subject to the regulations of the Youth Protection Act, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age.
Existing age restrictions are indicated in the respective item description.
(2) By submitting your order, you affirm that you have reached the legally required minimum age and that the information you have given regarding your name and address is correct. You are obliged to ensure that only you or persons authorized by you to receive the delivery who have reached the legally required minimum receive the goods.
(3) Insofar as we are obliged to carry out an age check due to the statutory provisions, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to only hand over the delivery to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and, in case of doubt, to receive the identity card for the goods to be shown to the person taking it for age control.
(4) Insofar as we indicate in the respective item description that you must be over the age of 18 to purchase the goods, the above paragraphs 1-3 apply with the proviso that you must be of legal age instead of the legally prescribed minimum age.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the seller
Slyrs Distillery GmbH & Co. KG
Bayrischzeller Strasse 13
Phone: + 49 8026 920 92 10
Email: shop@slyrs. De
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are willing to participate in dispute settlement procedures before consumer arbitration boards.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions “Conclusion of the contract” in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, treaty text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the form of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the good or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Price and payment methods
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
6. Delivery terms
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a carrier not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory warranty rights
Liability for defects is based on the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information has been prepared by the specialist on IT law attorneys of the Händlerbund and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and liable in the event of warnings. More information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 03.02.2023